Pound Ridge Swim & Dive
Who and Where We Are
Here at the Dolphins, we seek to provide the children of Pound Ridge, ages 5 through 18, a safe environment in which to enjoy the instruction, competition and camaraderie that comes with swimming and/or diving on a recreational summer league team. The coaches of the Pound Ridge Dolphins are dedicated to helping swimmers and divers to perfect their technique while practicing for and participating in competitions with other local swim teams.
The Pound Ridge Swim Team (PRST) is a member of the Northern Westchester Swimming Conference (NWSC). The Conference’s mission:
* To unite those agencies with common interests in summer competitive swimming and diving.
* To foster and maintain the highest standard of ethics.
* To stimulate and promote a widening interest in summer swimming and diving on a local and regional basis.
* To function in such a manner that will further the interest of summer competitive swimming and diving.
* To promote summer swimming and diving within the framework of the philosophies of the participating agencies.
Directions to the Pound Ridge Town Pool, Home of the Dolphins
199 Westchester Avenue, Pound Ridge, NY. 10576 (914) 764-8829)
From Bedford Village, take route 172 east, about 4 miles, turn right onto route 124/137 (Westchester Avenue). The entrance to the Town Park is about one mile on the left left. Parking for all cars is in the main lot; the pool is located in the back of the park.
From Yorktown, take 35 East, make a right onto route 121 (Old Post Road - you should see Ward Pound Ridge Reservation on your left). After a few miles, turn left onto route 137 (Stone Hill Road), follow that until it hits route 124. Veer right to follow route 137/124 (Westchester Avenue). Pound Ridge Park will be about one mile down on your left. Parking for all cars is in the main lot; the pool is located in the back of the park.